MOTORBIKE ENGINE FLUSH SHOOTER (80ML)
Cleaning fluid for clearing the engine interior of troublesome deposits. Dissolves sludge and lacquer formers. All types of oil-soluble and oil-insoluble residues are brought into suspension and removed during the next oil change. An engine which has been cleaned of deposits and contamination and which is then filled with fresh oil not contaminated with old impurities can develop its full performance characteristics.
Cleaning and care.
Simple to use.
Does not attack common sealing materials.
Restores the engine to its original performance.
Long engine service life.
Tested for catalytic converter.
Areas of application:
- Flushes out and cleans the oil circuits of motorcycles with four-stroke gasoline engines. The frequency of use is dependent on the degree of contamination of the oil circuit and on the quality of the oil used.
- One 80 ml can is sufficient for 1 -2 liters of oil.
- Add Motorbike Engine Flush Shooter to the motor oil at running temperature before changing the oil. After adding the product, allow the engine to idle for approx. 10 minutes.
- Then change the oil and the filter.
- Motorbike Engine Flush Shooter is compatible with all commercially available motor oils. Suitable for use on motorbikes with wet clutches.
- 80 ML