OIL ADDITIVE (300ML)
The MoS2 low-viscosity engine oil creates a heavy-duty lubricant film on all frictioning and sliding metal surfaces. It reduces friction, guaranteeing the aggregates run more smoothly. That produces these benefits: Significant fuel and oil saving, scientifically proven wear reduction, high reliability, anti-friction properties.
Colloidal solid lubricant suspension based on Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) in mineral oil. The product forms a high-load lubricating film on all rubbing and sliding surfaces. This in turn reduces friction, providing for smoother operation of assemblies and greater engine economy. Tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters.
- Reduces oil and fuel consumption.
- Reduces running-in and operating wear.
- No deposits.
- Highest thermal stability.
- Absolutely compatible with filters.
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils.
- Increases smooth operation.
- Outstanding emergency-running properties.